Enrollment Application Form
By enrolling, you become a student and citizen of the University.
Your enrollment consists of two parts:
• online (filling in the registration form),
• registration in person, details can be found HERE.
You can find the online registration application in Neptun.
Steps to completing the online registration application:
- Log in to your Neptun interface, which you can access on the University’s website.
- In the Administration menu point, select Enrollment / Login.
- In the programme line, change the Status to "Active". If you have previously been a BBS student, enroll now in the programme you have just been admitted to.
- The application form will then appear. Please check your details (we received them from the felvi.hu system). If you need to make any changes, you can do so here. If you are making any changes, please also attach the image of the corresponding ID (PDF or JPG).
- Please fill in the missing data (see the following table). These require you to attach an image of the appropriate documents (PDF or JPG).
- If all your details are correct, submit the application. A pop-up window will then appear asking if you want to print the application.
- Click "Yes" to generate a PDF file. Please save and then print this file, as you will need it during the in-person enrollment process.
You must upload the following information and documents in your online enrollment application: