Be aware, learn the trends, share the best practices and solutions, be innovative!
The BBS International Sustainability Student Conference provides an excellent opportunity to achieve all these within the framework of one conference!
The conference aims to bring together those students and fellow researchers interested in sustainability who would like to present new research, exchange information, and discuss the current issues.
If you are a bachelor, a master, or a Ph.D. student we expect your independent research in the following practice-oriented topics:·
- Sustainability in SMEs – how the business deals with these challenges
- Circular economy – how this approach can be the solution for global sustainability issues
- Stakeholder engagement – how the sectors (incl. HEI) can operate an efficient stakeholder approach
- Alternative business approaches – how the business can have a different view on sustainability
- The importance of education – how the industries can help increase the level of sustainability knowledge and consciousness of stakeholders/consumers
- Gamification: a new way of experiencing global sustainability issues – how the gamification can teach generations about sustainability
- Conscious consumption – how the consumer groups can help each other have a more sustainable/responsible way of life
Abstract deadline extended: 8th of April 2021
Please, send it to Dorina KÖRTVÉSI (email@example.com)