During the training, students obtain high-level theoretical and practical skills. The training is basically practice-oriented added in-depth foundations in economics, methodology and business management, making our graduates capable of the following:
• comprehensive assessment of the situation of businesses and institutions,
• creation of corporate or partial strategies,
• supporting the management of marketing and commerce organisational units and businesses,
• planning and organising economic business and projects, performing the operative tasks and preparing decisions for businesses and economic organisations,
• high-level analysis of the concepts forming the foundation for the knowledge system of the commerce and marketing field,
• working efficiently in economic, marketing and commerce projects within a business organisation.
Optional specialisations: No further specialization is available in the programme, the commercial specialisation focuses on insights related to commodity trading processes, purchasing decisions, commercial corporate management and customer relations.
Subject of the competence module:
labour market skills, professional and financial information processing skills, foreign language for business, business communication
Common module by field of training:
basics of economics, basics of business economics, basics of finance, basics of accounting, business analysis
Vocational training module:
management basics for commercial companies, marketing, market research, sales management, marketing communication and consumer behaviour, international business techniques and logistics
Commerce specialisation module:
customer relationship management, logistics and commodity trading processes of commercial companies, purchasing decisions, business simulation
In case of continued studies in the Commerce and Marketing Bachelor programme or commerce specialisation, at least 90 credits will be considered.
Graduates can find a job in the following areas:
• commercial businesses,
• manager assistant and middle management positions at sales, logistics and marketing departments of profit-making businesses.