Interdisciplinary collaboration and innovative teaching approaches
International workshop and dissemination forum
Multiplier event for international projects
related to the development of university students' language skills
The registration deadline has been extended to 31th of October.
We kindly invite you to take part in our international event, which might interest you
- if you have participated in an international project and would like to share your project results
- if you have not participated (yet) in an international project, but would like to get inspired and learn from others
- if you want to share ideas and learn about best practices and project outcomes in the field of LSP
The event is organized by the project team at the Faculty of Commerce, Hospitality and Tourism, Budapest Business School, in the framework of the INCOLLAB Erasmus+ strategic partnership project (2019-2021), carried out with partner universities from the Czech Republic, Spain and Portugal.
For more information about the project please visit:
Time and venue:
10-12th January 2022, online & in person
Faculty of Commerce, Hospitality and Tourism, Budapest Business School
If international travel is possible in January, we would love to welcome you to Budapest, but the event will also have an online part. Should COVID restrictions be still in force or other impediments arise, the event will take place exclusively online.
Topics in focus:
- task design and assessment used in e-learning, m-learning, and blended learning
- use of online virtual exchange, case studies and project-based tasks in business-related study programs and related to the development of students’ language skills in HE
- cooperation between content and language teachers in HE and good practices of CLIL
Participants will have the opportunity to
- participate in workshops, a roundtable discussion and networking activities
- disseminate their own project results during the event (available formats: interactive workshop, poster presentation) and in our online publication gathering best practices in the field
- learn about some benefits, pitfalls, and challenges of international projects from project managers and participate in problem-solving sessions
Cost: Participation is free of charge, there is no registration fee.
Participants in person will arrange their travel individually and cover their own expenses (including accommodation, meals, and transportation). Since we conceive the event as staff training, participants can apply for a short Erasmus mobility grant at their sending institutions to participate in person.
Deadlines: Please fill in the online application HERE before 15th October 2021.
The first draft of the program will be sent to participants by 15th November 2021.
The final program will be published on the homepage by 15th December 2021 with last adjustments before the event.
For further information please contact Ágnes Pál PhD. for the organizing team
For further details see the INCOLLAB project homepage.