If you wish to apply to Budapest Business School as an ERASMUS student, you should first contact the ERASMUS coordinator at your home university to nominate you. After we receive your nomination, we will contact you directly.
Our application deadlines are the following:
- Autumn semester, or full academic year: 15th May , 2020
- Spring semester: 15th November, 2020
Once the nomination is done, our Erasmus coordinator will contact you, and inform you about the further steps of the application. You will need to go through a two-step application process in order to start your exchange studies at the Budapest Business School:
- Fill in and submit the online registration form (you are advised to download the completed form after submitting it).
- Download the Learning Agreement and fill it in. Make sure that the courses selected during the online registration are identical to those you put in your Learning Agreement. If you change your mind about the courses, you can change them in the registration week at Budapest Business School. Once filled in, the Learning Agreement needs to be signed & stamped, and then you have to send a scanned version to the Erasmus Officer to complete your registration process.
- Autumn semester: 31st May
- Spring semester: 30th November
Applications will be examined and proceeded by the faculty coordinators. As soon as the faculty coordinators approve your selected courses, we will send the signed documents back to your university. From that moment, you have to keep permanent contact with the Erasmus coordinator or the Erasmus Officer in all matters. The International Office will issue a letter of acceptance on demand.
For contact information and course lists, please go to the Faculty’s Erasmus webpage!
Also read practical information for international students.