The staff of the Student Services Group is here to help you with any questions or problems you may have during your studies.
How can the Student Services Group help you?
The primary role of the Student Services Group is to provide students with information, in person or online, on all academic and financial matters related to their studies. From the moment you are enrolled at university to the time you receive your degree, the Student Services Group will help you with administrative tasks throughout your studies, answering any questions you may have, whether it is about using Neptun or submitting an application.
The Student Services Group is also involved in organising university and faculty admissions events, coordinating student registrations, and resolving issues around beginning of new semesters.
You can contact the Student Services Group about any of the following issues:
- Comprehensive information about admissions and transfer procedures
- Information about enrolment and the starting of new semesters
- Information on legal and institutional regulations concerning the status of students
- Issuing of certificates relating to student status (school attendance certificate), certificates to public authorities, other certificates
- Technical and user support for Neptun, Modulo, Coospace, Moodle systems
- Technical help for registering (drop-add) for courses, classes, exams in the Neptun system
- Information concerning your academic advancement and related administrative issues
- Information about credit recognition
- Information about financial issues
- Information on submitting student requests and applications
- Issuing student cards, validation stickers and temporary student cards,
- Student loans
- Questions concerning changing your student status
- Technical issues concerning signing up for specialisations in the Neptun system
- Questions concerning administrative tasks of dual education
- Questions related to the administration of study abroad scholarships
- General information about Internships
- Information about applications for various scholarships; paper-based applications are handed in here
- Technical support for the Neptun system concerning thesis and project works
- Coordinating final examinations (help in signing up, uploading thesis and project works onto the Moodle system, etc.)
- Organising participations in graduation ceremonies, help in organising the ceremonies themselves
- Issuing degree certificates, diploma supplements, extra copies of degree certificates; verifying copies