During the orientation week, students will get familiar with the university campus, and we will advise them on how to cope with culture shock and make sure that they feel welcomed into the community and adapt as smoothly as possible. Secondly, we will also help newcomers obtain the necessary documents for their stay in Hungary such as the residence permit, address card, health insurance, etc. Furthermore, in case of emergency or medical care, students are encouraged to contact their mentors for further help. We are here to guide you and help you through each process.
Following is a list of responsibilities handled by this division:
- Organizing and supervising the Orientation week
- Confirming that students are familiar with the different digital platforms of the university such as Coospace and Neptun. Also helping and guiding them through the login process and providing them with their Neptun codes and passwords.
- Guiding through the process of obtaining legal documents needed for the stay in Hungary
- Organizing groups to the immigration office, tax office, banks, etc. and helping them find their way through all the necessary governmental offices.
- Taking care of emergency situations or medical needs that students might face
- Handling any difficulties (e.g. technical issues, emotional support, etc.) students might face during the academic year.