Leader of the Research Team: Dr. habil. János Sáringer, PhD
Dr. Iván Bába, PhD, University of Public Service, college professor
Dr. Andrea Buday-Sántha, PhD, Budapest Business University FIMB, associate professor
Dr. Zoltán Dévavári, PhD, VERITAS Research Institute for History and Archives, research associate
Emese Dobos, PhD, Budapest Business University FIMB, former MA student
Dr. habil. Endre Domonkos, PhD, Budapest Business University FIMB, senior research associate
Dr. Balázs Ferkelt, PhD, Budapest Business University FIMB, Head of Department, associate professor
Dr. Pál Gyene, PhD, Budapest Business University FIMB, associate professor
Prof. Dr. Endre Marinovich, CSc, Budapest Business University, Professor Emeritus, VERITAS Research Institute for History and Archives, Deputy Director
Dr. habil. János Kristóf Murádin, PhD, Sapientia Hungarian University of Transylvania Faculty of Sciences And Arts, Cluj-Napoca, associate professor, Chancellor of the Faculty
Dr. Milada Nagy, PhD, Budapest Business University FIMB, associate professor
Dr. habil. János Sáringer, PhD, Budapest Business UniversityFIMB, Head of Institute, associate professor
Dr. András Zelena, PhD, Budapest Business UniversityFIMB, Head of Department, associate professor
The Central European Regional Research Group, which conducts multi- and interdisciplinary research that can also be used in diplomatic and business practice, maintains scientific relations with the VERITAS History Research Insitute and the Sapienta Hungarian University of Transylvania (Cluj-Napoca).
The purpose of the Central-Europe Regional Research Group is to carry out multi- and interdisciplinary research. The results of the Research Group’s research activities are presented to the public through conferences, symposia, scientific and academic periodicals, and in stand-alone volumes as well. The group places particular emphasis on fields like economics, diplomacy, security policy, and identity. Furthermore, they include and integrate other disciplines, where possible.
The Central-Europe Regional Research Group has two programmes:
1. Visegrad Countries:
- Sub-programmes: identity, economics, security policy, foreign affairs of the Visegrad Countries.
- Sub-programmes: Bi- and multilateral relations in the region, economics, security policy, geo-politics.
The group intends to participate in international projects, research and in the submission of international applications, all related to their objectives.
- International conference on Transformation of Geopolitics and Regional Responses. Speakers: Judit Szilágyi, Pál Gyene, János Sáringer. December 5-6, 2019, Taiwan
- Joint international (online) conference of the Central-Europe Regional Research Group and the Department of International Relations and European Studies of the Faculty of International Relations and European Studies of Sapientia Hungarian University of Transylvania. November 20, 2020. Speakers: Balázs Ferkelt, Emese Dobos, Endre Domonkos, Milada Nagy, Kristóf János Murádin, János Sáringer.
- The manuscript of two members of the Central-Europe Regional Research Group, Zoltán Dévavári – János Sáringer: Diplomatic Documents on Hungarian-South Slavic Relations 1990–1994, was completed before publication.
- On BBS Science Day 2021, two members of the Central-Europe Regional Research Group, János Sáringer and Zoltán Dévavári, gave lectures on Hungarian-South Slavic relations.