These collaborations focus on joint academic programmes and research projects. These include academic partners in our double degree programmes related to our BSc in International Business and Economics programme:
- Avans University of Applied Sciences (Breda)
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences (Frankfurt am Main)
- Shih Chien University (Taipei)
- Thomas More University (Mechelen)
- Université de Picardie Jules Verne (Amiens)
- Würzburg-Schweinfurt University of Applied Sciences (Würzburg)
We are already in talks with other prospective double degree partners regarding the BSc in International Business and Economics, as well as other programmes of ours.
We also collaborate with the Josai University of Japan, several member institutions of the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg, the Sapientia Hungarian University of Transylvania, and University of Nottingham Ningbo (China).