"Those wonderful university years!" How many times have you heard of endless parties, loves, disappointments, and even lifelong friendships? A person’s university years are truly a time in one’s life when there are limitless opportunities ahead- to try new things, meet a lot of people, get to know yourself, your abilities and your boundaries while at the same time learning, developing and become familiar with life in general.
You can't succeed without building relationships! If you choose BBS, you will have countless opportunities to meet new people and make lifelong friends thanks to the plethora of exciting programmes! Who knows, maybe you’ll meet your future business partner at one of the parties!
With us, the university years are not just about lecture halls, seminars, schoolwork and study responsibilities. Attending community programmes, sporting events, balls, and Faculty parties is as much a part of a BBS student’s life as learning.
Below are just a few examples of our biggest programmes:
- A „Freshman Camp” is the best time to meet prospective classmates and dive headlong into college life. Every new student is encouraged to take part in one of the Faculty Freshman Camps!
- The „Freshman Ball” is an old tradition in all of our Faculties. Opening dances, elegant prom dresses and a huge party are all guaranteed.
- The recently renewed BBS Day carries on the tradition of the deservedly famous Generations Meeting in a revised way. Cooking competitions, escape rooms, concerts and many other exciting programs await staff and students alike.
- Manifest, BBS's cultural mini festival which connects students and staff, brings the world of Hungarian culture closer in an exciting environment, which honours the past and paves the way for creative solutions and new ideas. Theatre performances, interesting podium talks, workshops, concerts and an exhibition of students’ work await the audience.
- Professional conferences, workshops and mid-year cultural programs are also an integral part of the lives of all our Faculties.
- At BBS, we pay special attention to ensuring that the number of sports opportunities is expanding year by year. These can be used by our students not only during physical education classes but also within the framework of separate workout sessions. Several successful, cutting edge athletes also study with us. We organise many home matches and have also sent many BBS teams to county and national sports competitions. Therefore, not only do you have the chance to take part in a wide range of sports and fitness opportunities, but you can also the experience the fun of cheering on your team.
There is a Student Union in each of our university Faculties, which, in addition to protecting the interests of students, also plays an integral role in making students' everyday lives more colourful: Student Union members organise many parties and cultural programs, in addition to many professional events.
We will show you what awaits you if you continue to study at BBS: