Short-Cycle Vocational Programme
Tourism and Catering Short-Cycle Vocational Programme, Tourism Specialisation
Bachelor's Programme in Tourism and Catering - general professional courses related to tourism, hotel management, tourism geography, as well as the following specialisations:
- Tourism and hotels (until 2017)
- Travel and event organisation (from 2017)
- Health, sports, and ecotourism (from 2017)
- Tourism development and regional management (from 2017)
- European tourism (from 2017, only in English).
Master's Programme in Tourism Management
- Hospitality management
- Tourism strategic planning
One of our colleagues is a core member and lecturer at the Doctoral School of Entrepreneurship and Business, and several of our colleagues are involved in the work of the Doctoral School as consultants.
Postgraduate specialist training
Tourism destination management