After filling in the enrollment request application via Neptun, enrollment requiring a personal appearance will take place during the registration week, which will be from August 30th to September 4th, 2021. You will find the exact time based on your Neptun code.
Before enrolling in person, you must complete the enrollment request application in Neptun and upload copies of the appropriate documents to the system. You will find detailed information about this under the menu point- Completing the Application Form for Enrollment.
To register, please bring the following documents and their COPIES with you:
- Enrollment Application Form printed from Neptun,
- photo ID (identity card or passport or driver’s license),
- high school diploma or a diploma from an institute of higher education,
- language test certificate(s), if applicable,
- all supporting documents for extra points consideration,
- ID photo - 1 piece (please write your name at birth and your Neptun code on the back),
- an already filled-out fire and accident protection declaration that you can access HERE. (Read the Fire Regulations carefully!)
If you are unable to register at the specified time, you may do so through an officially authorized proxy.
Section 50 (2) of the Student Requirement System (HKR) provides for the possibility, in exceptional cases, to suspend your student status before the completion of the first semester, or for a continuous period of more than two semesters. In this case, you must apply through the Neptun system for „Passive Status” for exceptional reasons by submitting an application.
Even in this case, you will still need to register to prove the establishment of your student legal relationship with the University!