Budapest Business School has one of the widest international education network in Hungary.
We have an ongoing, active relationship with more than 200 international higher education institutions on five continents and in more than 80 countries.
The number of our international students is constantly growing: currently exceeding 1,100 people.
Our international cooperation can be organized into the following contact categories:
- Strategic collaborations: collaborations based on double degrees, joint programmes, research and projects.
- Within the framework of the Erasmus program, a contact system based on student, instructor and staff mobility.
- Bilateral educational, research and scientific cooperation outside of the Erasmus program.
The University offers programmes in international cooperation on several levels. There are currently 9 dual degree programs, 6 undergraduate (BA / BSc) and 3 master's programs in English, German or French.
Under the Erasmus program, we currently have a mobility partnership with more than 170 higher education institutions in nearly 20 countries, with a very wide range of contacts in Finland, France, Germany and Spain.
The Budapest Business School is also renowned within the Hungarian higher education system, for its outstanding performance via its Asian network of contacts. Countries with which the BBS collaborates include Japan, China, India, Russia, Thailand and Vietnam.
The Budapest Business School is a member of several prestigious international organizations:
- NIBS: For the first time in Hungary, the Budapest Business School received the Network of International Business Schools accreditation, which is one of the world's leading economic higher education institutions.
- EUA: Europe's most important higher education association, and the IAU, founded by UNESCO, is a worldwide organization of higher education institutions.
- EURASHE: Brings together European higher education institutions providing innovative practice-oriented programmes.
- AACSB: Membership provides an opportunity to join a network of professional economic education, through participation in international, professional and scientific events.
- CEEMAN: An International Management Development Association established to accelerate the qualitative growth of leadership development in Central and Eastern Europe.