We strongly recommend that you take the time to get to know the Neptun system before you enrol, as you will have to manage your academic affairs in this system throughout your years with us. You can find the Neptun brochure HERE.
Login to the University's IT system:
No later than August 19, 2022
Login to the University's IT system for those admitted in the supplementary admission procedure:
No later than September 2, 2022
Password change before the first login
Newly admitted students must change their initial password on https://uni-bge.hu/password based on the data provided during the admission process to a password that is at least 8 characters long and contains both upper and lower case letters and numbers, which cannot contain your Neptun code as well as either your first or last name. To do this, you must enter your Neptun code, or the email address provided during the registration process. You will find your further tasks in the letter sent to the email address you specified.
You can apply for the O365 service by filling out the form on the link https://uni-bge.hu/o365, as long as you have already entered the University's website. You can read about the process of logging in to the University's website on this website.
What extra benefits does the O365 package offer you?
• University email address
• 1 TB of OneDrive storage
• Office programme package
You will need to use three systems during your studies:
- Neptun – administration for your studies (e.g.: subject registration, management of finances)
- CooSpace – e-learning environment (before enrolling, you need to declare here the languages you wish to learn)
- Moodle - electronic learning management system, E-learning platform
- Modulo – application management system for submitting a dormitory application
At BBS, we use a single username and password for all electronic systems. To log in, you must request a password on the following page: https://neptun.uni-bge.hu/
We strongly recommend that you take the time to become familiar with Neptun before enrolling, as you will be required to do all your administration with respect to your studies in this system in the coming years.
At our university, the administration of all your studies takes place in the Neptun system.
Within this system you can do the following:
- Login for semesters.
- Subject and exam applications.
- Tracking your study progress.
- Financial management (e.g.: scholarships, student loans, deposits/fee payments).
- Other matters (e.g.: student card application, dormitory application, re-classification requests).
- You will also receive notifications through Neptun about the most important things you need to do at various times throughout the semester, along with any and all important information.
Online Study Support
The e-learning environment is an essential element of modern education.
At BBS, two systems called CooSpace and Moodle provide the framework for this, providing you with the following main opportunities:
- access to study materials and learning aids,
- solving practical tasks,
- co-operation with fellow students, group problem-solving activities/exercises,
- uploading assigned tasks to be submitted,
- electronic examinations,
- giving feedback, conducting evaluations, etc.